Job-Related Benefits and Policies for Working Parents
Every person deserves to choose the role they want to have in their family and with supportive policies, they can.
Policies and benefits that will ensure working parents are supported include:
- San Diego City Councilmember Campillo’s Paid Family Leave Proposal
- Employer-sponsored child care
- Schedule flexibility and predictability
- Working parent affinity groups
- Support for lactating individuals
"Parental benefits provide economic stability for an organization's workforce. These benefits also promote wellness for parents and children and improve workplace recruitment and retention." - San Diego City Councilmember Raul Campillo, District 7
Child Care and Working Family Recovery & Resilience
Throughout the pandemic, the Collective has had a role in putting working families at the forefront of aid and policies.
So, what do you say?
Want to be part of the change?